Jupiter Center for Discovery
Brings More Life Science Lab Space to Palm Beach County
Seven Kings Holdings, Inc. is building out laboratory space within walking distance of the Scripps Research Institute, Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience, and Florida Atlantic University’s Jupiter Campus. The Jupiter Center for Discovery will bring much needed high end laboratory space to Palm Beach County, a competitive edge that will attract more life science companies as they leave biotech hotspots like Cambridge, MA and Torrey Pines, CA.
The Business Development Board of Palm Beach County (BDB) worked with Ray Graziotto, President and CEO of Seven Kings Holdings on making the necessary connections and providing support through this new development.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY:
- New, high-end lab space in Jupiter
- Located at 650 Pioneer RD #5, Jupiter, FL 33458
- 25,000 s.f. of space transformed
- Accommodate approximately 50 researchers, in addition to anchor companies
- Filling a critical step in the ecosystem per BDB’s Life Science Industry Action Plan
- Offer flexible lease terms for early stage life science companies
- Walking-distance access to FAU Jupiter’s Campus
- More research-specific space to attract research, biotech and life science tenants
- Life Science entrepreneurs will have space, capital, support services, talent, and academic partners
- Deluge Biotechnologies will be a future tenant, along with a handful of others that have expressed intent to commit.
For Luxurious Office Space in Palm Beach County; contact Ben Yomtob Properties
5300 West Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33496
Ben Yomtob Personal Branding site: